Saturday, July 16, 2011

Convention Recap

Greetings! I just returned from Close To My Heart's annual Convention and have LOTS of great new ideas and inspiration to share! This was my very first CTMH Convention, and what better place to have it than the Happiest Place on Earth... Disneyland!! It was so exciting to meet other consultants and even a few of the "big wigs" of CTMHGreetings! I just returned from Close To My Heart's annual Convention and have LOTS of great new ideas and inspiration to share! This was my very first CTMH Convention, and what better place to have it than the Happiest Place on Earth... Disneyland!! It was so exciting to meet other consultants and even a few of the "big wigs" of CTMH!

 The new Idea Book is AMAZING - I can't wait for everyone to see it and be able to order our great new products! The new Idea Book and great new items will be available to order
August 1, 2011! I can't wait to start creating with some of the new items to prepare for my fall workshops and clubs. If you're interested in being added to my email list or in joining a workshop or club, please send me an email and let me know! You do not have to be local to join one of my monthly clubs; I can arrange to ship the kit to you. We got a few sneak peaks to create with, so check back often to see what I've created!




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you again Heather! Glad you made it home quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete