Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dr. Seuss Quilt

I finally finished a custom quilt order I had from my shop after a sewing machine crash and a longer work week than I'm used to! I ordered this great Dr. Seuss fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop and so far I've made (and sold!) two large baby/toddler quilts and even have enough fabric for another large or small one! Of course I forgot to take a picture of the full quilt before I got it prettied up to mail, so the "full" picture is the first quilt I made, the "packaged" picture is the one I just finished. I really like the red ric rac and minky!

Today was my last day of work until.... well.... until the state of California can get its budget act together! I have lots of projects lined up though, so it will be nice to have a few days off. I just hope it's ONLY a few days! I still have to make my team gifts for CTMH's Convention, which is only 13 days away! Plus Hannah and I will be making little 4th of July gifts for her daycare buddies. I hope to be posting several finished projects over the next few days!

1 comment: