Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Well it's been over a week since I've had a chance to do anything crafty or post any updates. My parents were visiting from Idaho, so we've all been very busy! We had a great visit, but as always, the time flies and it's never long enough. Everyone took off this morning, so I'm itching to create! Right now I'm trying to get myself organized and figure out what I'm doing for "swap" items and team gifts for CTMH Convention, which is fast-approaching in only 31 days! I have lots of ideas swimming around in my head, but here's a sneak peak of what I'm working on:



I won't be able to post pics of the finished projects until after Convention so as not to COMPLETELY spoil the surprise for some of the gals who are blog followers! I also got another order for a custom quilt, so I'll be working on that over the next few days as well. I CAN post pics of that one once it's finished. Let the crafting begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment