Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Exciting New Opportunity

I'm so excited to say that I've been invited to become a member of the Etsy Greetings Team! This great group promotes hand made greeting cards. It seems they have regular "challenges" for team members, and June's team challenge was to create a card out of this fabulous digital pack over at Katies Wish's Shop. Check out some of her great designs! I've only recently started dabbling with the digital scrapping kits with Close to my Heart's June Studio J freebie this month. I didn't even consider the fact that you could download these kits to use on cards! I wish there was a place you could see all of the submissions with this kit together - there are some fabulous cards posted! The submission deadline was yesterday (unfortunately I joined the group too late to get in on this great project), so perhaps there will be some sort of posting on the Greeting Team's blog in the next few days. I'm also excited to get to know some fellow Etsyers and the great products they have to offer! In the meantime, don't forget to check out my shop over at Monkay Business! I'm running low on items and need to add more, but the sewing machine went kaput over the weekend and I'm working every day this week due to the fiscal year ending next week. Not sure I'll have a [paying] job after Thursday - gotta love the great state of California!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad to have you part of the team! All the cards/shops that participated in the challenge will be on the Etsy Greetings blog on the 26th of June and will be open for voting on the favorite card through the 30th!

    ReplyDelete